An enjoyable and safe experience
We are really looking forward to welcoming back all our guests to Palm Court.
Safety for both our customers and our employees is our top priority, so to make sure you receive the best customer experience possible we will be implementing a few small changes.
We will be asking all our staff and guests to adhere to these new measures and at present all our staff are undergoing strict training to prepare for our new way of working.
We will be asking all guests to observe social distancing measures.
We hope that you appreciate and understand these little tweaks and that you enjoy an amazing holiday with us here at Palm Court.
Jason and Nick
Reservations and check-In
Your safety on arrival is paramount to us, so we have put the following procedures in place.
- We would ask for all prepayment of rooms completed prior to arrival and for all other payments to be made on a contactless card where possible.
- Contactless express check out and key drop.
- Hand sanitiser stations and reception screens will be in place.
- People queuing must adhere to the latest guidelines.
- Guests are encouraged to wear face masks in corridors and public areas and to keep to the left.
- Guests may purchase PPE upon arrival.
- Following the latest government guidelines, we recommend using the stairs. Where this is not possible the lift should only be used by one household at a time.
Breakfast and Dining/Bar
It is always our mission to make sure your dining experience with us is one to remember. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy our hospitality while remaining safe.
- Our restaurant will follow all the current guidelines, including the positioning of tables and chairs and the number of guests permitted to sit at each table.
- The outside eating and drinking area will be utilised, while inside the windows and doors will be kept open to encourage ventilation.
- At this time we are offering table service in the bar and dining areas, although we would allow one person at the bar at any time.
- PPE will be in use in our food and drink service areas.
- Items such as cutlery and cruets will be removed from each table.
- Each table setting will be fully sanitised in between each use.
- We would ask that payments are made on a contactless card where possible or added to your room, therefore allowing a single payment at the end of your stay.
- The food and beverage team are working to stringent guidelines, so please do not be offended if they are unable to chat as they have done on your previous visits to the hotel. They will look after you as they have always done, but from a safe distance.
At present our swimming pool will remain closed in line with the latest regulations.
When it is safe to do so we let our guests know how this facility will operate.
Our stringent housekeeping method already in place will be complemented by some extra touches to ensure your safety.
- Our housekeeping team will sadly no longer be offering a daily room clean.
- All non-essential items have been removed from your room. These items, including extra pillows and tea tray items, will be available from reception upon request.
- Please dispose of all rubbish using the outside bins provided, with recycling bins used for all your paper and plastic items. Please do not leave rubbish on the hotel landings.
- Towels for your use will be available in a bag on your bed upon arrival. If you require a change of towels, please take the discarded ones to a member of the housekeeping team or to reception in the bag provided.
- The housekeeping team are working in a confined area, so please do not be offended if they are unable to chat as they have done on your previous visits to the hotel. They will look after you as they have always done, but from a safe distance.